Beginning The Connection
- How to work with your horse without damaging the connection you have built so far
- A super simple way to connect with your horse in a deeper manner just as horses do with other horses
- Learn how to understand your horse better and what to watch for
- Shift your perception, from seeing perceived flaws or quirks to embracing them as unique strengths
- Identify and release old patterns and behaviors that cause your horse to behave the way he does
- Create new practices and beliefs to help your horse trust again and develop boundaries
- Learn how to feel comfortable and confident around horses again
I see lots of different problems with horses and their owners have always tried lots of different solutions, and different methods to try and get rid of whatever issues they’ve been struggling with.
However, all these approaches only work on “what” the problem is and never “why” the problem is.
It’s like going to the doctors with a broken finger and him just putting a band-aid on it.
Sure, it might cover up the external wound but it never gets to the root cause of the problem and never fixes it.
So the pain doesn’t really go away and then eventually the finger sets itself crooked and the damage is permanent.
And it’s the same with horses, because when the fear and the so-called bad behavior is not dealt with, it sets in and then the behavior can get worse.
After all these years of observation and experience, it’s clear to me that the root cause of almost every issue I’ve been called in to ‘fix’ is trust. The second root cause is usually having little to no connection.
After you have the trust of your horse, and you start trusting your horse, that is when the connection begins. This program shows you what to do next and how to begin the right connection.
Mark’s Training Lessons
Introduction to Mark’s Journey
Mark’s Journey – #1
Mark’s Journey – #2
Mark’s Journey – #3
Mark’s Journey – #4
Mark’s Journey – #5
Mark’s Journey – #6
Mark’s Journey – #7
Mark’s Journey – #8
Mark’s Journey – #9
Mark’s Journey – #10
Mark’s Journey – #11