Foundation of Trust
- Some simple steps you can take in times of stress for yourself and your horse
- Learn 3 facts you must understand about horse herd behavior so you can establish your own place in the herd
- An easy way to relax and have fun with your horse no matter what your age or physical fitness ability Is
- 18 video lessons to review
- 6 surprise bonus videos
- 4 stages to gain your horse’s trust
- How to make sure your horse feels safe so that everyday tasks become a breeze
- Find out a virtually unknown way to let your horse know you’ve got his back
- Learn how a simple routine can turn a chore into an opportunity to bond even closer
We’re going on a journey back to how you can simply ask your horse to trust you, and how you can start to trust yourself again.
Inside, I’ll show you how to use your instincts and your heart, that horse loving woman inside you, to inspire, influence and transform the horse world around you.
We’re going to look at where you want to be and how to shift your horse to get back to the real horse you know is inside.
This is a true transformation that helps you understand your horse’s issues and how your horse sees the world around him or her.
No one else can do this in the way you can. You were given this horse for a reason. You have a purpose to help your horse be in a loving, caring family and a forever home you both enjoy.
It’s time to embrace it and shine.
The Concept Stage
The 5 Stepping Stones Introduction
Guidance Video #1 – Intention
Guidance Video #2 – Attention
Guidance Video #3 – Protection
Guidance Video #4 – Cooperation
Guidance Video #5 – Connection
Putting it all together…
Using the 5 Stepping Stones to Help your Horse
The Introduction Stage
How to Stay Calm
Equine Qi Gong
Greeting for Trust
The Proximity Stage
Hanging Out to Build Trust
Building Trust while Grooming
Grooming in the Springtime
The Nourishment Stage
Calming Techniques For Your Horse
How to Keep the Trust