The Stallion Series
In this documentary-style video series, you will learn how easy and effective compassionate horse training can be as you watch me take two Arabian Stallions from ignored and unpredictable to happy and trusting. A masterclass in patience and love.
- 49 Video Sessions to Review
- Follow Along as Teddie Works with 2 Problem Stallions
- Kit Goes from Unsociable and Uncaring to Loving and Cuddling
- Danny Goes from Wild to Friendly
- Step by Step Progression From
- Practical Hands-On Lessons
- Designed for Anyone Having Specific Problems
- Watch How Simple and Easy Training Can Be
- See How the Small Details Can Mean So Much to Your Horse
You have a horse that is trying to tell you something. But can you understand it? Do you always listen? Do you give your horse a choice?
Do you want to learn how?
You have a yearning to have a two-way conversation with your horse. To work together as a team.
Do you want to be a part of your horse’s herd? But you’re not quite sure how to do it.
You want to learn how to speak up and be heard by your horse and have your opinion matter…and do it in a gentle way? But you also want to include your horse and find a way to cooperate and work together.
You long for the clarity, confidence and kindness necessary to work as partners, but you’re not sure how to start.
You want to lead by example, showing your horse that you want him to trust you, feel confident about your decisions, cooperate and be willing to work with you.
You want a safe horse.
Then start here…
Inside the Stallion Series, I’ll show you how I took two wild Arabian stallion, with very different personalities, from fearful and non-caring to trusting and loving in a very short time.
Kit’s Training Lessons
Danny Boy’s Training Lessons